Fujifilm has officially announced their X-T200. The press release can be found here.
(1) Small and lightweight body, unique color reproduction technology and excellent AF performance for capturing photos of premium image quality with ease
- A compact 370g
- 24mp APSC-Sensor
- Enhanced AF performance
- 8fps and faster readout times
(2) Outstanding operability with the bright and large widescreen LCD monitor and other features
- 3.5-inch widescreen LCD monitor
- Maximum luminous intensity of approximately 1,000 candelas
- Fully articulating screen
- Easy to hold grip
(3) Featuring shooting functions that enable versatile color tones and artistic expressions
- 11 film simulations and 20 advanced filters
- Built in pop up flash
(4) Enhanced video recording functions including full-scale 4K video
- 4k at 30fps
- HDR movie mode
- Full-HD at 120fps
- Digital Gimbal Mode to help reduce camera shakes
- Trim and record video in camera
Below are some video previews of this body from several different YouTube channels.
This body looks very appealing to me for one particular reason, the fully articulating touch screen. It is one feature I really miss from my Canon EOS 6D Mark II. Although I don’t see myself replacing my Canon M5 anytime soon, this body would be at the top of my list for sure if I do.
Do you plan to buy a Fuji X-T200? Make sure to leave a comment and you can subscribe at the bottom of the page if you want to be notified whenever I make a new post.